What Do We Proofread?
Our team of professionals offers the following proofreading services;
- Business Document Proofreading: People in business have to write several documents which must be of the highest quality to capture the attention of the audience and hence achieving various objectives. A well-written document without errors could determine the success of a business either in getting clients or funding or any other service. These documents include reports, proposals, business plans, marketing materials, letters, press releases, training manuals and technical documentation. We ensure the interests of our clients are protected.
- Academic Proofreading: We ensure students who hire us get the highest grades by submitting professional standard documents. We proofread thesis, proposals, dissertations, term papers, essays and all types of written academic materials at affordable prices.
- ESL Proofreading: Students learning English as a second language find it very hard to write good documents as they are not well versed in the language. Our experts are here to ensure they get the necessary help to produce top quality material and hence good grades.
There are various methods used in proofreading. These include:
- Copy holding in which one reader reads out the text loudly and the second follows along and marks the part that deviates from the expected
- Double reading involves one proofreader going through the text in the traditional way. After the first one is done, a second proofreader does the same. The result is a thoroughly proofread text.
- Scanning- This is the method of proofreading in which the document is not read word for word. Our experienced proofreaders can accurately scan the pages and give you a text that is free of errors.
- Digital- There are various software and grammar checking tools used by our experts to proofread. These make locating and correcting errors very easy and fast and convenient.
Our experts employ the most thorough method of ensuring that your text is completely error-free. They do this without taking up too much and making you submit it late.