What Do We Proofread?
Our team of professionals offers the following proofreading services:
- Business Document Proofreading: People in business must write several documents that must be of the highest quality to capture the audience’s attention and achieve various objectives. A well-written document without errors could determine the success of a business either in getting clients or funding or any other service. These documents include reports, proposals, business plans, marketing materials, letters, press releases, training manuals, and technical documentation. We ensure the interests of our clients are protected.
- Academic Proofreading: We ensure students who hire us get the highest grades by submitting professional standard documents. We proofread theses, proposals, dissertations, term papers, essays, and all types of written academic materials at affordable prices.
- ESL Proofreading: Students learning English as a second language find it very hard to write good documents as they are not well versed in the language. Our experts are here to ensure they get the necessary help to produce top-quality material and, hence, good grades.
There are various methods used in proofreading. These include:
- Copy holding: One reader reads out the text loudly, and the second follows along and marks the part that deviates from the expected.
- Double reading: One proofreader goes through the text in the traditional way. After the first one is done, a second proofreader does the same. The result is a thoroughly proofread text.
- Scanning: The document is not read word for word. Our experienced proofreaders can accurately scan the pages and give you a text that is free of errors.
- Digital: Our experts use various software and grammar checking tools to proofread our customers’ documents. These make locating and correcting errors very easy, fast, and convenient.
Our experts employ the most thorough method to ensure that your text is completely error-free. They do this without taking up too much time and making you submit it late.